Help finding patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding patterns

I'm looking for 3 motorcycle patterns i found a site that has them but no longer offer them anymore and so now i dont no where to find them if anyone can help that would be great..here is the list of the 3 patterns
    Here is the link for the site so u all no what i'm looking for

http://www.steebar.com/Plans/Woodworking5.html

1958 Harley Davidson Duo-Glide Motorcycle

1940 Indian 4 Motorcycle

1936 Harley Davidson El Knucklehead Motorcycle
    all the patterns are silhouette style.. thanks steve
    Last edited by smw6442; 09-01-2011, 08:42 PM.

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

thanks i wasn't sure where to post it..steve

Comment

Did you ask Steel Bar if they knew who the pattern maker was?
        Maybe you could then contact the pattern maker directly.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

These patterns were sold by the berry basket. I don't know if they still sell them or not, their website seem to be down more than it is up.

Coincidentally, I happen to have a license to sell printed copies of these patterns. There are 4 motorcycles, 2 trains and several cars. I am actually cutting these patterns now for a local bike shop.

I'll send you a PM

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
            Today, 10:01 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by will8989
            Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
            Today, 09:53 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
            by will8989
            Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
            Today, 09:49 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by will8989
            He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
            Today, 09:32 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Sundays market
            by will8989
            We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
            Today, 08:56 PM
          Working...
          X