Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Coca-Cola Patterns

Hi All,
    I've been searching for some scrollsaw and/or intarsia Coca-Cola plans and so far have come up empty handed, does anybody know of anything out on the net or in print?

Thanks
    mxz905

Sorry, CC is copyrighted stuff so you probably won't find a pattern and if you do it will take quite a bit of digging.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Ya that's kind of what I was afraid of since my google searches turned up nothing, might have to look for a completely different idea for a gift

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
        by Jim McDonald
        Denny's usual attention to detail is showing on this piece. Have thought of doing some of those puzzles. Maybe when I retire.
        Today, 12:50 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Home remodeling update - 28 August
        by jim_mex
        24 Oct - Home 'make-over completed!!!

Hi again all – time flies when you are busy and Norma and I have certainly been that the past couple of months since we embarked on our home 'total make-over' project but the good news is the work is now complete and we spent the past week moving back
        Today, 12:39 PM
      • scrollerpete
        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
        by scrollerpete
        You did a fantastic job Denny, I’m sure you will have an happy customer...
        Today, 12:33 PM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Dog Puzzle - Aussie
        by Sandy Oaks
        This is a custom order request. The pattern is by Harvey Byler purchased from WoodCraftByScott.com. I enlarged the pattern by 10%. Cut at home on the EX21 using FD UR #5 blades. The wood is Poplar approximately 7" x 9". Sanded with the Sand Flee and dipped in Shellac diluted 50% with...
        Today, 10:43 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by Rolf
        Quartz. What are you not certain of?
        I needed to make a couple of custom sized Octagonal replacement windows, I wanted the most precision. I don't remember where I bought it. If I had seen the bi-directional Incra 1000 I probably would have bought it instead. With the 2000 you have to choose...
        Today, 09:08 AM
      Working...
      X