Iwa Jima:::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwa Jima:::

Just being real lazy today & was wondering if anyone has a pattern of the Iwo Jima Flag Raising. I have been wanting to do one but, haven't got around to it yet. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ubgoofy2003; 09-21-2011, 02:18 PM.
    PERK

There is a great pattern by Jeff Zaffino in the March 2008 issue of the other magazine, Creative Woodworks & Crafts. It's called "Uncommon Valor". I've cut it and it's really a beautiful piece. Charlie Dearing also has a great Iwo Jima pattern on his site.

Ray F

Uncommon valor (2).jpg

The Sparetime Scroller

Comment

Thanks Ray, I really appreciiate your helping me out. This will take care of some of my spare time, HA. Right now I'm cleaning up a mess in the front yard-- It's called a tree.
      Believe it or not, the wind blew it over saturday nite. Not fun working in 110 degree heat. Thanks again.
      PERK

Comment

Steve Good has a pattern on his web site Scrollsaw workshop.com.

John

Old Dust

Comment

The Wooden Teddy Bear has some GREAT military patterns.
          Don

Comment

Hey Ray, nice cut. I have been wanting to purchase that pattern from Scroller LTD and cut it. How Many hours did it take you to cut. Thanks.
            Mark
            Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Mark- I don't usually keep track of the time it takes for a cutting, but I'd say that one was about 12 hours. I stack 3 pieces of 1/8" baltic birch.

Thanks,
              Ray F

The Sparetime Scroller

Comment

no offense but be sure to spell it right before selling or giving it to someone.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

Scrollsaw woodworking and crafts have a nice one by Gary Browning in issue # 3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
                    Reply to My computer issues.
                    by Quartz43
                    Glad things worked out.

I just updated my older PC. The hard drive was 500 gb and eight years old. I cloned it to a one TB SSD (solid state drive). Put the cloned drive in and worked perfectly with all my old programs. The computer is now much faster. The new drive was about $100 and...
                    Today, 05:02 PM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
                    by NC Scroller
                    You nailed it.👍
                    Today, 04:03 PM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to A new toy.
                    by NC Scroller
                    Once upon a time ( in the 70's) i attempted bow hunting. I believe the bow had a 45 pound draw. I quickly learned that it was not for me. It takes lot of hard work and practice just to be fair at it. Good is a whole different level. I hope you do better than I did.
                    Today, 04:02 PM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to A new toy.
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Now that's a cool way to maintain hand/eye coordination. Enjoy that toy--- and--- HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!
                    Today, 01:30 PM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to My computer issues.
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    So glad you are back up and running. You will be awed by the speed of your new drive, fresh drivers, and cleaned up files. Spring housecleaning!
                    Today, 01:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X