Iwa Jima:::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwa Jima:::

Just being real lazy today & was wondering if anyone has a pattern of the Iwo Jima Flag Raising. I have been wanting to do one but, haven't got around to it yet. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ubgoofy2003; 09-21-2011, 03:18 PM.
    PERK

There is a great pattern by Jeff Zaffino in the March 2008 issue of the other magazine, Creative Woodworks & Crafts. It's called "Uncommon Valor". I've cut it and it's really a beautiful piece. Charlie Dearing also has a great Iwo Jima pattern on his site.

Ray F

Uncommon valor (2).jpg

The Sparetime Scroller

Comment

Thanks Ray, I really appreciiate your helping me out. This will take care of some of my spare time, HA. Right now I'm cleaning up a mess in the front yard-- It's called a tree.
      Believe it or not, the wind blew it over saturday nite. Not fun working in 110 degree heat. Thanks again.
      PERK

Comment

Steve Good has a pattern on his web site Scrollsaw workshop.com.

John

Old Dust

Comment

The Wooden Teddy Bear has some GREAT military patterns.
          Don

Comment

Hey Ray, nice cut. I have been wanting to purchase that pattern from Scroller LTD and cut it. How Many hours did it take you to cut. Thanks.
            Mark
            Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Mark- I don't usually keep track of the time it takes for a cutting, but I'd say that one was about 12 hours. I stack 3 pieces of 1/8" baltic birch.

Thanks,
              Ray F

The Sparetime Scroller

Comment

no offense but be sure to spell it right before selling or giving it to someone.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

Scrollsaw woodworking and crafts have a nice one by Gary Browning in issue # 3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X