portrait help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portrait help

Hi, I recently have been trying to come up with the proper way to make a pattern from this picture, The one I came up with on my own was a flop. Would somene be able to help me out. This picture is of my really good neighbor who recently lost the dog in front. The pattern I came up with had to many holes that fell out and not enough details. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 08-24-2011, 09:21 AM.

Well i got some detail, but the grass is still gonna need some work. I wasn't sure what you wanted to do with the background so you can color that in as you see fit. I was actually replying to the other post, but i see this one has been moved and the other deleted. You said the grass was a problem when you did one, well, lol, it is still a problem in the one i did. But i did get you some detail. Hope it helps you.
    Russell
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I look forward getting on this. I really am appreciative of your time. I will be sure to post the picture. Again thank you and hopefully I will be able to assist you on a future porject. I am fairly new but really enjoy this scroll saw community, very helpful and full of advice.
      happy scrolling
      scroller777

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X