This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern Requesting Guidelines

Please refrain from requesting copyrighted materials for patterns (examples include Disney, NFL, NASCAR, MLB, NFL etc) or other's copyrighted patterns. Please note, that this includes actors/actresses and the like (in many cases, even their image is protected).

If you are looking for a particular pattern, by all means, feel free to inquire as to where it may be available from but do not request the illegal sharing of patterns.

Requesting a pattern - If you have a photo that you would like a pattern made from, you can attach it directly to your post (provided it doesn't conflict with the above). If the photo is too large to attach, post your request and indicate that you have a photo you would like made into a pattern. You could then e-mail a designer (or a few) with the original photo so that they can work on your pattern.
    Last edited by Jediscroller; 11-10-2008, 06:36 PM.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Let me add one thing to this for the designers.

If possible, can you upload a thumbnail as an image file and the PDF? That way people won't have to download the PDF to see if they like the design.

I know it's an additional step, but it would really be a benefit to the readers!

Best regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor
    www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
    www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
    www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
      Reply to One For My Quiting Wife
      Sandy Oaks
      When people come into ArtCrafters and ask about a scroll saw, I say it is similar to a sewing machine except with small blades.
      Today, 03:22 PM
    • leehljp
      Reply to Interesting Hegner Patent
      leehljp
      Me - also! I drove from Memphis to Dallas yesterday in heavy rain all the way. Could not use the cruise control. My leg was in a knot.

Having said that, I can sit still at the scroll saw for about an 30 minutes at the most before I have to move around; On the lathe, I can also stand in...
      Today, 11:51 AM
    • tgiro01
      Reply to Super Max 19-38 real test.
      tgiro01
      I've lured a husky neighbor with the promise of a turned pen. Now we are just waiting for the d()*& rain to stop so we can get the minivan around to the back steps into the basement, and get it down stairs. All my neighbors know that, when they help me - they walk away with a priceless work of art...
      Today, 10:47 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Super Max 19-38 real test.
      Rolf
      Scrappile I like that engine hoist. When we moved into this house back in 96 One of the first things I did was put a loft in the garage and provided a place to hang a chain hoist for working on my car. The roll around hoist has some advantages over my setup.
      Today, 10:30 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Interesting Hegner Patent
      Rolf
      I have two variable speed controllers one is on my Digital embroidery machine(inherited from my Mom) and I also have a Rampower carver with the electronic foot pedal. The variable speed on both of those gives much more control. especially on the power carver....
      Today, 10:22 AM
    Working...
    X