Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don in Brooklin On
    replied
    I use both GIMP and Inkscape. There are good lessons her by Jim-Mex and if you go to Scroll Village good lessons there too. Lots of instructions on YouTube too.

http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/foru...ge-university/

Leave a comment:

• JustLarry
    replied
    I use Gimp and Inkscape. Both are free to download.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• scrollin4fun
    started a topic Design Software

Design Software

I’m wanting to design some of my own patterns and I’m wondering from y’all what recommendation of a software program would you have. Thanks in advance for your help .

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
    Reply to coronavirus conversation
    by leehljp
    From a "Pen" forum:
    Wife, calling out from another room: "Do you ever get a stabbing pain in your chest, you know, like someone is sticking pins in a Voodoo doll with your image on it?"

Me: No, Why?

Wife (about 5 seconds later) "How about now...
    Yesterday, 08:59 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Ice Cream
    by Linda In Phoenix
    That's adorable! I haven't received my copy of that issue yet. I think it went slow truck this time. When I do I am going to check that out!
    Yesterday, 08:28 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Why can I find..
    by Linda In Phoenix
    From what issue? This crayon is dull, but I'd like to help look.
    Yesterday, 08:26 PM
  • Barb.Enders
    Summer issue patterns
    by Barb.Enders
    It was great to receive the summer issue today as the snow squalls were flying I was very excited to copy to try the fretwork Parrot by Charlie Dearing. I have spiral blades on order and should be receiving them soon as well. Did you mean to cut the last bit of tail off. It looks odd that it has...
    Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  • will8989
    Why can I find..
    by will8989
    the extra balloon pattern from this issue? We know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, my daughter's words, but I've searched for it on here and scrollersawer.com and nothing. Help!!
    Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Working...
X