coyote stencil shop 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coyote stencil shop 3

hello all, i just recieved coyote stencil 3 for making my own patterns and designs, any tips or feedback from people using this would be greatly appreciated

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 03-16-2012, 11:15 AM.

I haven't used V3 but I use V2 and like it a lot. It took some playing around to figure out how to use it. There are some things i don't understand but i''ve worked around my stupidity for 50 years and am used to it.
    Fredfret
    Wichita, ks

Comment

thanks fred ive been plating around with it i got a picture figured out going to start it tonight

Comment

Lefty, you've had the program since March... how's it going?
        I don't care to go into the reasons I did not like version 2, but I'm curious if in the time since you first posted that you could give more feedback on the usability of version 3 of the Coyote Stencil software.

Spence

Comment

coyote 3

I have the coyote 3 and really like it, the best change for me is the edit in preview mode, that is really a great feature. The trace part of the program ia also very interesting although I haven't had time to completely master it yet, there are a lot of changes that make it much eaiser to use, in my opinion.
          jim

Comment

im still playing around with when time permits, ill have my first project finished from it soon, doing a portrait of me and my wife, figured a few things out about using it , my computer illiteracy keeps getting in my way, i do have a friend that owns a portrait studio coming over to check it out and give me some tips

Comment

Mac equivalent for coyote?

We are confirmed Macintosh people and don't want to install a PC program for the usual reasons. Does anyone know which of the Mac graphic programs do stencils?
              Thanks, Judy Peterson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X