X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philou
    replied
    Helloooo,

I wanted to place here a picture of what I made thanks to your tuto 7, but I believe the picture must be uploaded on the internet, so you know what ? I am happy (Droppy) with the technique you learned to me. It's incredible

Philou from Belgium !
    Last edited by Philou; 03-01-2010, 05:24 PM. Reason: I should learn english before drawing :-)

Leave a comment:

• tony coleman
    replied
    hi jim the link seems too be working fine,sorry i didnt get too it earlier.

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Glad you got sorted Michael -and thanks guys for confirming my sanity!

Michaeal - as I mentioned earlier - you can download any of these tutorials and save them to your PC and then either open them in your browser or use Swiff player. This way they'll start instantaneous and you don't need an internet connection

Let me know if you decide to try Inkscape

Leave a comment:

• bluelucky
    replied
    Ok , I finally did get it but it took like a minute to load.. Thanks a lot Jim..
    Michael

COLTS BABY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wood Dog
    replied
    Try it again Bluelucky and wait a while, the link worked fine for me, but you need a little patience because it didn't start for 22 seconds from here. Not a problem after that.
    OOPs, forgot to say THANK YOU Jim.
    Last edited by Wood Dog; 02-05-2010, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    The link works fine for me as well.

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Hmmm - I just checked the link and it worked fine for me.

Try again - you need to have flash player plugin installed in your browser and make sure you have no pop up blocker active on the page.

If that still doesn't work right button click on the link and save the file to your computer. Then downloadthe free Swiff flash player from here , install the program and use it to open your file

Shout again if you still come unstuck

Leave a comment:

• bluelucky
    replied
    Originally posted by jim_mex View Post
    Fitting text to a path - be it a circle. a series of curves or any geometrical looking object can be quickly and easily achieved in Inkscape and whilst Inkscape's text to path manipulation tools are nothing like as sophisticated as commercial vector based illustration software they can be very useful

This quick tutorial - just a few mins duration - shows how to curve text similar to this image

Inkscape Tutorial #7 - Fitting text to a path

Any questions - just shout!

I tried the link but nothing happened????

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    started a topic Inkscape tut 7 - Fitting text to a path

Inkscape tut 7 - Fitting text to a path

Fitting text to a path - be it a circle. a series of curves or any geometrical looking object can be quickly and easily achieved in Inkscape and whilst Inkscape's text to path manipulation tools are nothing like as sophisticated as commercial vector based illustration software they can be very useful

This quick tutorial - just a few mins duration - shows how to curve text similar to this image

Inkscape Tutorial #7 - Fitting text to a path

Any questions - just shout!
    Last edited by jim_mex; 02-05-2010, 10:46 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X