Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portrait making using Adobe Photo Shop...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Messman View Post
    Max,

Great job. I think I would have added a couple more bridges myself, but from what I can tell your pattern is cuttable. Now I would suggest that you go cut your pattern. I would print 2 copies of the pattern, one to cut and the other to make notes on about how easy or hard particular areas were to cut. That way you can go back to your pattern and make an adjustment and then try cutting again. This is the best way to learn patterning, cause you start learning what you really can and cannot do.
    Chris - what a great suggestion! I find that I will make notes on scrap pieces of wood, or the edge of the pattern - then promptly lose them!
    thanks.
    Oh - and when I can get to some high speed internet I will be checking out your tutorial.
    T
    Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Chris - AWESOME.... I am now working on my very first portrait!!!! Thanks to you!
      Brenda

Brenda's Blog (This is a little bit of everything, Scrapbooking, Crocheting, Crafting, Wood Crafting)

Brenda's Gallery

"If you are not always busy something is wrong!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
        Reply to coronavirus conversation
        by leehljp
        From a "Pen" forum:
        Wife, calling out from another room: "Do you ever get a stabbing pain in your chest, you know, like someone is sticking pins in a Voodoo doll with your image on it?"

Me: No, Why?

Wife (about 5 seconds later) "How about now...
        Today, 08:59 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Ice Cream
        by Linda In Phoenix
        That's adorable! I haven't received my copy of that issue yet. I think it went slow truck this time. When I do I am going to check that out!
        Today, 08:28 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Why can I find..
        by Linda In Phoenix
        From what issue? This crayon is dull, but I'd like to help look.
        Today, 08:26 PM
      • Barb.Enders
        Summer issue patterns
        by Barb.Enders
        It was great to receive the summer issue today as the snow squalls were flying I was very excited to copy to try the fretwork Parrot by Charlie Dearing. I have spiral blades on order and should be receiving them soon as well. Did you mean to cut the last bit of tail off. It looks odd that it has...
        Today, 06:35 PM
      • will8989
        Why can I find..
        by will8989
        the extra balloon pattern from this issue? We know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, my daughter's words, but I've searched for it on here and scrollersawer.com and nothing. Help!!
        Today, 12:37 PM
      Working...
      X