Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9-piece model airplane (De Havilland Canada DHC-1 Chipmunk scale 1/48)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by keystonecop
    Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
    Today, 06:14 PM
  • KarlB
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by KarlB
    " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
    by NC Scroller
    Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
    Today, 11:52 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
    by will8989
    What’s the latest update?
    Today, 10:58 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Sandy Oaks
    I will chime in on this discussion. I was a test cutter up until I could not because of Covid. They have not contacted me since. I still subscribe to the magazine, but there maybe one pattern I might cut in each issue.

As for Bob, I tried to contact Bob to no avail.
    Today, 10:52 AM
Working...
X