Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroller777
    replied
    Wow, thank you Don, exactly what I was looking for. I will be cutting it this weekend. I appreciate all of your help and awesome guidance I have always received here.
    Happy scrolling.
    Thanks Don

Leave a comment:

• KarlB
    replied
    Nice work Don.

Karl

Leave a comment:

• tgiro01
    replied
    Awesome pattern, Don. Just what they were looking for.

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    Don that is a great pattern.

Leave a comment:

• Jim McDonald
    replied
    Don
    Great work on that piece. My Scoutmaster was a great man and Until Alzheimers took it away, Mr. White knew what he meant to a rag-tag bunch of boys.

Leave a comment:

• Don in Brooklin On
    replied
    Version 2. I put the bar in the middle that fell out on the merge.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Don in Brooklin On
    replied
    Here is a close version. I took the Boy Scotts Fleur de lei and cut out of the W. (Cambria).

I some areas in the middle did not come out the same. If you wanted you could add the name across the middle.

Let me know if you want this as a PDF or SVG or any changes. Send me a PM with your email

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Gary beasley
    replied
    If you could produce a photo against a plain white background it would be infinitely easier to convert it. In Photoshop I could simply use an outline filter on it to get a useable pattern, but the boards behind it would become part of the outline and take too much editing to remove.

Leave a comment:

• scroller777
    started a topic Pattern assistance

Pattern assistance

Hi everyone. We have our Scoutmaster finally hanging it up after 12 years. I have offered to cut this pattern and have us Assitant scout masters sign it.
    Can someone help me put this to vector or a cutable pattern.
    I appreciate your help.
    Happy scrolling
    scroller777
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• John Smith
    Reply to Hello from Central Florida
    by John Smith
    Thanks guys, I have a lot of HDU left over from my sign business in various thicknesses.
    HDU doesn't "fuse" or repair itself under heat or friction. Only acrylics and some PVC materials do that. Depending on what part of the world you are in, you would have to google HDU Distributors...
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to Phone call from son.
    by Jim McDonald
    My kids always call me since I am the one who probably did the stuff they are calling about.

I know it's scary to get that call, but I'm glad to hear the charge exited where it did before it went any further.

Probably hurts like hell and he has a copper taste in his mouth...
    Today, 09:52 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    by Sandy Oaks
    Welcome to the forum from TN. As a Pegas Distributor, Pegas has the Super Skip blades which works perfectly with acrylics at a reduced speed.
    Today, 09:40 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Welcome to the group. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You will probably need to slow down you scroll saw when cutting the urethane on the scroll saw. If the blade gets to hot it will fuse back together.
    I have used the house trim board material which I think is PVC. Where do you purchase...
    Today, 09:22 AM
  • John Smith
    by John Smith
    thanks for the kind words - I'm not really a scroller "enthusiast", per se. I like to make dimensional signs and have always used the band saw, routers, or Roto-Zip to cut the elements out then do some handcarving to perk them up a bit. I'll put some of my projects in my folder later on....
    Today, 08:15 AM
Working...
X