Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a patterns of states with musical instruments and notes in the center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a patterns of states with musical instruments and notes in the center

Hey friends
    does anyone know of any web site or anybody then can tell me were to find patterns of different states cut out with music notes and different
    musical instruments guitar mandolin banjo things like that the one the guy has glued to his guitar case is about 6 '' wide x 8'' or 9 '' tall and it is the state of Illinois
    any help would be greatly appreciated we have a bunch already sold if we can find some patterns
    thanks
    Mr.Sawdust1963

picture would help see what you want.

Comment

I'm going to get picture on my phone but I don't know how to post it here
      when it comes to computers I'm dumb founded can anyone help
      tell me step by step how to post pictures
      thanks
      William

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sawdust1963 View Post
        thanks
        William
        Are you using your phone to see this board, or are you on the computer? If you are using a computer, you need to get the pics off your phone and on to the computer, as the first step. If you don't know how to get the pictures off your phone onto your computer, you can always just email them to your email address and save them from there. If you are using your phone to view this page, then i am no help. Or scribble something in MS Paint and give us a place to start.

Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sawdust1963 View Post
          thanks
          William
          This is what works for me. I am sure others have better ways. I send the photo to my email ID. Then next time I am at the computer I download it to the computer and then I can access the site and upload it.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Did you ever get the photo? Curious to see what you were talking about.
            Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
              Reply to clock inserts
              Rolf
              I also get mine from Sloans. http://www.sloanwoodshop.com/
              Just know that you have to phone in your order, their delivery is fast and very friendly folks.!

The problem with any of the inserts you never know when they were made and how old the battery is. I bought a bunch of inserts...
              Today, 07:54 AM
            • jttheclockman
              Reply to clock inserts
              jttheclockman
              What size and where are you buying from.
              Yesterday, 11:36 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Puzzle boxes
              will8989
              Actually, it was about the animals stacked on top of one another. For some reason I can't find that issue. And my secret was about turning my alligator into a horse. Thanks for the info on Iggy and Scott. I will definitely check it out.
              Yesterday, 11:28 PM
            • dgman
              Reply to clock inserts
              dgman
              I've had good luck with the inserts from Sloan's Woodshop.
              Yesterday, 09:23 PM
            • WHODAT
              clock inserts
              WHODAT
              i use alot of clock inserts but always have problems with them usually not working after awhile i've tried about 4 different companies always the same problems anybody have a hidden places i don't know about.
              Yesterday, 08:01 PM
            Working...
            X