Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
    The Fickle Finger of Fate
    by DaveVanEss
    It is amazing how Edward R. Murrow's life could would have been different it is wasn't for this one event. When he was going to Washington State University he met a gorgeous girl going to the University of Idaho. They made a wonderful couple and they talked about getting married after Edward graduated....
    Yesterday, 11:16 AM
  • meflick
    Reply to Fall 2019 Issue
    by meflick
    Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚ now to carve out time to try a few of them.
    07-14-2019, 03:27 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Unicorn Spit
    by meflick
    Thanks Betty. I will need to check our local store. I Will also check their online site and see if itโ€™s there. Now, I need to go and retrieve that Joanneโ€™s email with the coupon back out of the trash. ๐Ÿ˜‰...
    07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Dream Catcher Silhouette Ornaments
    by meflick
    Thank you Betty. You are very kind, just let me know whenever you are ready....
    07-14-2019, 03:19 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Conversations
    by meflick
    Thanks to the Magazine that was in my mailbox on Fri, I know what a Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ Spit is. โ˜บ๏ธ I will be looking for some to try as well. No cookies here, trying to cut back on the sugar. ๐Ÿ˜” But I agree, if Elliott wants to think you made them, who are we to argue. ๐Ÿ˜‰ my day was great, we recently...
    07-14-2019, 03:16 PM
Working...
X