Masonic patterns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masonic patterns

I am going to Grand Patron of Eastern Star of Michigan next year. and am looking for any patterns pertaining to Eastern Star. If you know of any please let me know. I would like to make some gifts for visitors.

Thanks

Ray

Congradulations Brother.

Sue Mey has one that might work. Scroll Saw Patterns :: Miscellaneous :: Masonic -
    The other John A. Nelson
    johnsworkshop.com
    sigpic
    I just follow the lines and make sawdust
    on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Comment

What lodge are you a member of? PM York #410

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
        The Fickle Finger of Fate
        by DaveVanEss
        It is amazing how Edward R. Murrow's life could would have been different it is wasn't for this one event. When he was going to Washington State University he met a gorgeous girl going to the University of Idaho. They made a wonderful couple and they talked about getting married after Edward graduated....
        Yesterday, 11:16 AM
      • meflick
        Reply to Fall 2019 Issue
        by meflick
        Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚ now to carve out time to try a few of them.
        07-14-2019, 03:27 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Unicorn Spit
        by meflick
        Thanks Betty. I will need to check our local store. I Will also check their online site and see if itโ€™s there. Now, I need to go and retrieve that Joanneโ€™s email with the coupon back out of the trash. ๐Ÿ˜‰...
        07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Dream Catcher Silhouette Ornaments
        by meflick
        Thank you Betty. You are very kind, just let me know whenever you are ready....
        07-14-2019, 03:19 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Conversations
        by meflick
        Thanks to the Magazine that was in my mailbox on Fri, I know what a Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ Spit is. โ˜บ๏ธ I will be looking for some to try as well. No cookies here, trying to cut back on the sugar. ๐Ÿ˜” But I agree, if Elliott wants to think you made them, who are we to argue. ๐Ÿ˜‰ my day was great, we recently...
        07-14-2019, 03:16 PM
      Working...
      X