Alphabet Puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ennobee View Post
    Nice idea... wonder if I can fudge it a bit so that the circels become a continuous spiral?
    Be my guest!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, took a copy and will post when I get to it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hotshot
        Reply to Something new, that is not a Coin . . . per se
        hotshot
        It is in the garage. Is that enough or do I need to have the door cracked/open? My smell is pretty decent, and there is not much of a smell. I'm running at a very very low amps/volts, so there are no bubbles from the gassing, but I'm a rookie, so I could be killing myself without knowing it. I'm actively...
        Today, 05:23 PM
      • Maisie
        Blade too close to guard - tension problems
        Maisie
        Hi, I've been scroll sawing since 2015, so not really a newbie, but am not sure where to post this - Over the last month I've been having problems with new blades stretching to almost the edge of the guard when I cut, whereas the blade used to always be in the middle of the guard and cut really fast,...
        Today, 04:50 PM
      • handibunny
        Reply to Super max sander ?
        handibunny
        Rick, SuperMax was sold to Laguna. Not sure who is running the show now. You might call SupeMax directly and see if you can get more info. On the other hand, it’s a tool that’s well worth the wait.

Gary, what precursor to the SuperMax?
        Today, 04:07 PM
      • theframer
        Reply to Super max sander ?
        theframer
        I ordered one with the tables from Woodcraft in Connecticut on February 14. They asked for a $100.00 dollar deposit which I was more than happy to pay. The tool has yet to be delivered and in fact I just got off the phone with the Woodcraft office and I was told that the sale of Supermax to Laguna...
        Today, 04:01 PM
      • Gary beasley
        Reply to Clearing my mind
        Gary beasley
        Another good one is Hardwood Solitaire, over a hundred games, great graphics, you can even load your own pictures as backgrounds.
        Today, 03:05 PM
      Working...
      X