This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note and a reminder about patterns posted in the vault

I just want to clarify that all patterns posted in the vault are the property of the respective designers and have been posted with their permission. Please feel free to use these to create finished pieces but do not share nor distribute the patterns, that is up to the designer to do. The fact that they are free does not mean that the designers do not still hold all copyrights to their designs.

Thank you.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
    Reply to Last weekends wood show
    Dan A
    Congratulations, Rolf

Dan
    Today, 06:15 PM
  • Rubsterwine
    Reply to My hegner is chopping thru wood
    Rubsterwine
    Thanks guys: The blade is not being pinched. I have parts list and diagram, the bearing on the crank linkage are sealed but I have on order a new linkage with bearings. Yes I oil the bushings every couple of weeks. I thought maybe the screws on the upper clamp might worn to much so I removed the two...
    Today, 03:48 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Christmas show stuff
    Sandy Oaks
    Wow, Tony. Those are amazing. Thanks for showing the glue up.
    Today, 11:20 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to My hegner is chopping thru wood
    will8989
    Check the thumb screw in the upper holder. On the end is a tiny screw that must be perfectly flat. If it’s not it won’t grab the blade properly. I replace mine every few years. The problem this time is with #5 blades. The bottom of the blade is not even and I believe that is my problem. The other...
    Today, 11:11 AM
  • handibunny
    Reply to Christmas show stuff
    handibunny
    Thanks, Tony. That's what I thought you'd have to do. Your work is impeccable!
    Today, 11:00 AM
Working...
X