Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
    Reply to Unicorn Spit Experiment
    by Jim McDonald
    I have used it on a few projects and it worked on some, not so good on others.
    What I found was the yellow on BB plywood is too light in pigment--even with two coats full strength. Had to scrap some pieces and pick another color. The red, blue, green, orange did great. I should say the dyes mix...
    Today, 07:32 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Question on a RBI hawk
    by Rolf
    Along with what Tango said. The earlier saws did not top feed,not exactly sure when the change happened. I personally would not buy a Hawk that has the lower barrel style clamp. I would look for a saw 2005 or newer. That has the new clamps Variable speed, top and bottom feed.
    If you can get...
    Today, 05:23 PM
  • handibunny
    Reply to Pegas blade clamp (retrofitted to the Jet) tensioning lever disengages by itself
    by handibunny
    Thanks for the info, Rolf. Sounds like the Corian was the culprit. Interesting.
    Today, 04:04 PM
  • cwmagee
    Reply to Wacom tablet
    by cwmagee
    I have a Wacom tablet for several years, I too find it frustrating to use. I have never been able to get comfortable with the eye hand coordination that a tablet requires. I find the mouse far more convenient. I know that there those swear by it, I swear at it.
    Today, 01:21 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Wacom tablet
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I have tried really hard with Inkscape and Paint. Dabbled in a few others. Mostly I find it to be a glorified mouse that I have to be overly carefuly to keep my hand off of the surface while using. True graphite and paper artists don't allow their hand to brush the paper because the graphite would...
    Today, 11:43 AM
Working...
X