alexscrollsaw
    Tiger fretwork, 450 cuts
    Size 10x13 inches (without frame), birch plywood, 1/6 inch, gloss varnish
    pattern is available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

Today, 04:03 AM
  • will8989
    Conversation with Bruce
    will8989
    Me: I can’t believe I’m almost out of wood. Only 2small pieces of cherry and some poplar. No wood, no baskets for Wednesday night. Bruce: well, where is the wood? Me: in the bank. Bruce: what’s it doing in the bank? Me: seriously? He went to the carpenter shop where the sawmill is for Elm and...
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Farmers Mkt today
    will8989
    Another great day yesterday, almost a sell out!!! Sold all but 3 Small baskets, some card holders and a few other things. Repeat customers. Freezing cold!!! Now, what do I take for Wednesday night?
    Today, 12:40 AM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Coin Cutting Weekend
    hotshot
    Sorry, I totally missed this question, for CorelDraw, crop you pattern to the edges on all sides, then scale the pattern to 100mm x 100mm then export that to PDF. What that does is than anyone can take you pattern then make it fit any coin by just printing to a percentage that matches the size of the...
    Yesterday, 11:44 PM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to epoxy
    Quartz43
    I have used several different epoxy. I use 5 and 15 minute epoxy for most things. I use the Bob Smith brand from Amazon. I mix it in small pill cups and measure by weight with a cheap small digital scale. One does need to be careful as it is not mixed one to one by weight and you have to check directions....
    Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Working...
X