Fox Chapel show in May ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Chapel show in May ???

Is Fox Chapel holding a show in May of this year? Some folks in the Village forum were talking about it.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Tony, I just checked Facebook and the Fox Chapel page, and found the following, to take place on May 1 and 2.

Fox Chapel Publishing will host two "housewarming" days, during which you can tour our historic office building in beautiful Lancaster County, PA! Join us for a wood carving and scroll saw demos, browse thousands of "scratch & dent" discounted books, and meet the team that publishes Woodcarving Illustrated Magazine and Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine.

As far as I know, there isn't anything else planned, such as classes or vendors, but you'd need to make a direct inquiry to verify the specifics of the event.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks, I sent them a direct email about it. Maybe they'll respond to this post or post something new.
      Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Hi,

My name is Kelly and I am the editorial assistant for Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts. We hope to have a a Fox Chapel event in the future, but no events are planned as of yet.

Have a nice day,

Comment

That would be nice! The last three were amazing.. I also realize how much work they were for the staff and all of the volunteers.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

And lots of fun! Really enjoyed the dinners.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X