Fox Chapel show in May ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Chapel show in May ???

Is Fox Chapel holding a show in May of this year? Some folks in the Village forum were talking about it.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Tony, I just checked Facebook and the Fox Chapel page, and found the following, to take place on May 1 and 2.

Fox Chapel Publishing will host two "housewarming" days, during which you can tour our historic office building in beautiful Lancaster County, PA! Join us for a wood carving and scroll saw demos, browse thousands of "scratch & dent" discounted books, and meet the team that publishes Woodcarving Illustrated Magazine and Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine.

As far as I know, there isn't anything else planned, such as classes or vendors, but you'd need to make a direct inquiry to verify the specifics of the event.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks, I sent them a direct email about it. Maybe they'll respond to this post or post something new.
      Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X