Multimax 2 14"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multimax 2 14"

My Hegner has two clear hoses for air, my bellows broke and I'm trying to figure where they connect. One to the bellows but the other one that goes to the top arm?
    Has anyone had a bellows problem and replaced it? And Two hoses?

Mine only has one hose that goes from the bellows to the top arm.

"Time to give back."
    "Time to Give Back"

Comment

There should be only one hose that connects to the bellows. It will go up the arm and maybe have an extension to go all the way forward.
      A picture would be helpful.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Maybe you got an extra one? Or were 2 hooked up? The bellows are easy to replace, pop off and put the other on.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I checked out the user Manuel and they only show one line. That said a couple years ago at the Fox Chaple Wood working show I seem to recall the Hegner Rep demonstrating how you can covert from blowing to a vacuuming setup. If my memory is correct that might account for the second line.
          Last edited by cwmagee; 06-03-2019, 06:30 PM.
          cwmagee
          aka Fibber
          Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Yes. I have that system and you could probably come up with something less than they charged. I had to replace the loc hose, which I found at graingrs warehouse locally, but it wasn’t long enough. The extension was Bruce’s fix. I also used PVC pipe to extend under the saw. They say you can use both hoses at the same time but who wants dust blowing in their face. Works good. A lot cheaper than a new saw with the downdraft collection. Now all they need is a wider table.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by will8989; 05-31-2019, 09:59 AM.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

When my bellows broke and replaced with a bio active one. I just now blow a bit to remove the dust.

Dave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X