Wood Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Show

Was wondering if Fox Chapel had any plans for a 2020 show ?

Bob

Bob,

The following message was Bob Duncan's response back in 2016. I have not heard of any changes since then.

Although we have very much enjoyed hosting our Open House and Woodworking Show for the past three years, we have decided to cancel the show. Our guests, artists, and vendors loved the event, but it is expensive and time consuming to host a show of that quality and, unfortunately, we aren't attracting enough guests to justify continuing it. However, we are already brainstorming fresh ways that we can promote woodworking to new people, participate in the carving and scrolling communities, and support our hobbyists' enjoyment of their favorite pastimes. If there is a new way we can enrich your woodworking experience, please let us know!
    cwmagee
    aka Fibber
    Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing planned yet.
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Went to the first one and thought it was a great experience. Hope they manage to get something going again.

"Time to give back."
        "Time to Give Back"

Comment

I made all three. Enjoyed everyone. I do hope time, staff and finances allow for another one soon.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Construction Vehicles - Truck
            by will8989
            You noticed that RJ? 😁😁
            Yesterday, 10:31 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Help
            by will8989
            I’m going to deal with it tomorrow. As for a hammer. We buried my last uncle 2 weeks ago. He was 87 and a farmer and “handy man”. The one thing he was handy with was a hammer. Tractor, didn’t run. Hit it with a hammer. Window didn’t open. Where’s that hammer. We have pictures of him with...
            Yesterday, 10:29 PM
          • wjbclocks1
            Reply to Thin fin plywood 1.5 mm (.059")
            by wjbclocks1
            What is the differance between Finish Birch ply wood and regular Birch plywood ?
            Yesterday, 06:01 PM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Help
            by NC Scroller
            Like Woodtography said contact your printer company. You may have to install a special driver. Having working in the computer industry I know that software upgrades and technology changes sometimes makes hardware and even some programs obsolete. Seen it happen to hardware worth hundreds of thousands....
            Yesterday, 05:06 PM
          • millwab
            Reply to House warming puzzle
            by millwab
            It also works well when you want to glue down a pattern. Attach the pattern to the contact paper, and when you’re done cutting just peal it off. No residue to clean up!
            Yesterday, 02:58 PM
          Working...
          X