When is the Open house this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the Open house this year?

Sorry - Just read Bob's thread about no show. Just another Senior Moment.

I'm assuming it will be part of the Tractor & Steam show again?
    Last edited by tgiro01; 04-04-2017, 04:16 PM.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Tony it was and still is an annual highlight for me. I learned a lot. Meet and bunch of great folks. Even the wife enjoyed our weekend in Paradise. I hope they have it next year.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to The hits just keep coming
      Linda In Phoenix
      Lotsa prayers, and optimistic good vibes to you all.
      Today, 12:59 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Fair win
      Linda In Phoenix
      Wow. Well deserved ribbons for sure. Our fair started doing some new rules about 2 years ago. Entries into "Home Arts" can be just about any design. Entries into "Fine Arts" have to be original designs. I know a couple of scrollers who used to compete in Fine Arts, especially...
      Today, 12:58 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
      Linda In Phoenix
      I'm guilty of not wearing eye protection while scrolling---other than the magnifying glass. But, I do wear wrap around safety glasses when I'm sanding, routing, etc. At the recommendation of my eye doc a few years ago, I did add one safety/health step though. He recommended that a couple times...
      Today, 12:52 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Controversial yet fun Xmas Santa
      Linda In Phoenix
      It is totally heartwarming to see that there is humor left in this world, and not everything has to fit some politically correct mold that attempts to please the twisted pantie nimrods. Scrollers seem to be some of the most well rounded and easy going group of folks there are. Even when we have...
      Today, 12:45 AM
    • Scrappile
      Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
      Scrappile
      I'd be far more concerned about lung protection, but I like some, use a magnifier lamp and wear glasses (not safety). i have broken many blades never had anything "fly" anywhere, well except my lower blade holder. I have glaucoma and cataracts (although not bad enough for surgery yet). ...
      Yesterday, 09:30 PM
    Working...
    X