Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With an Idea

Re: Need Help With an Idea

With the flat surface of the box I would think that chip carving would lend itself well to this. Ask your Grandpa about any special words or sayings that are appropriate to a wedding from your ethnic roots. This could be done in the original foreign language of your family.

Comment

With the flat surface of the box I would think that chip carving would lend itself well to this. Ask your Grandpa about any special words or sayings that are appropriate to a wedding from your ethnic roots. This could be done in the original foreign language of your family.

Comment

Comment

It wasnt recently carving butr my uncle made a special box for use at all the family weddings. Its shaped like a old fashioned church, and the roof lifts off to get the envelopes out.
          I Cut It Six Times And It's Still Too Short!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
            Reply to Old,,,,but new here
            by Rolf
            Ennobee "I hope that when I'm in my mid seventies like you, I still have the guts to try a new hobby" You make that sound like that is old LOL.
            My Mom got deep into computers in her late 70's along with digital embroidery. I am in my early 70's and constantly looking for something...
            Today, 09:27 AM
          • Jimern
            Reply to Recommendations anyone?
            by Jimern
            Rolf, no I keep looking at them and thinking of doing it, but I am lucky my shop is sort of large enough for what I do, especially since I am drifting away from rebuilding Harley engines and repairing the bikes. I'm getting too old to be bent over that stuff anymore, even though I built the shop tables...
            Today, 09:13 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
            by NC Scroller
            Very nice Jim. If you ever get up my way again you will have to give me some pointers.
            Today, 09:12 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Farmers market
            by NC Scroller
            I have made 15-20. Sold everyone. I did not add the design to the top and they looked just fine....
            Today, 09:00 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
            by NC Scroller
            If you can't find out I would opt on the side of caution and get a regular fuse. Fuses of this type are pretty standard and you should be able to find them in your local hardware or auto parts stores....
            Today, 08:39 AM
          Working...
          X