Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With an Idea

Re: Need Help With an Idea

With the flat surface of the box I would think that chip carving would lend itself well to this. Ask your Grandpa about any special words or sayings that are appropriate to a wedding from your ethnic roots. This could be done in the original foreign language of your family.

Comment

With the flat surface of the box I would think that chip carving would lend itself well to this. Ask your Grandpa about any special words or sayings that are appropriate to a wedding from your ethnic roots. This could be done in the original foreign language of your family.

Comment

Comment

It wasnt recently carving butr my uncle made a special box for use at all the family weddings. Its shaped like a old fashioned church, and the roof lifts off to get the envelopes out.
          I Cut It Six Times And It's Still Too Short!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X