Magazine pattern database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine pattern database?

I've been around for a while, but very rarely get chance to get on the forums here. Forgive me if this questions has been asked a million times, but does the SSW&C keep any sort of a database of patterns and their magazine location? I'd love to see that. It seems to me I DID see it once here, but have soent lots of time searching with no luck. HELP!!!

Originally posted by chrishayes View Post
    I've been around for a while, but very rarely get chance to get on the forums here. Forgive me if this questions has been asked a million times, but does the SSW&C keep any sort of a database of patterns and their magazine location? I'd love to see that. It seems to me I DID see it once here, but have soent lots of time searching with no luck. HELP!!!
    It is not exactly a pattern data base but they have an index of articles. Try this:
    http://scrollsawer.com/article-index/
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

If you need a database for Creative Wood Works and Crafts (a now defunct magazine) let me know and PM me your Email and I can send you one I created a few years back.

Karl
      Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

I got this a while back and it has saved me so much time!! Thank you.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Maple tree
          by will8989
          Sadly, after I get what I want the rest will be next winters firewood for my son. I might even convince Bruce to take 2 logs to the sawmill he volunteers at and slice some. Hmmm.
          Yesterday, 07:02 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need suggestions for Samantha’s basket
          by will8989
          Well, you read my mind! I’m going to make the happy birthday out of a piece of thin wood and paint it her favorite color using the sparkling green unicorn spit. Mainly because if I mess it up I won’t ruin the basket. Sam is turning 11 and I don’t think the happy birthday will bother her. But it’s...
          Yesterday, 06:55 PM
        • markdavd
          by markdavd
          That looks like it will be beautiful when done!
          What finish are you using? I have success with a spray glue if it is not an oil based finish.

One suggestion I've done is instead of cutting the Happy Birthday as part of the main piece, cut it from thin / contrasting wood and make it...
          Yesterday, 11:58 AM
        • jim_mex
          Reply to A question for any clock makers ref. clock parts
          by jim_mex
          Thanks guys - both sites seem to have a much broader catalog range than clockparts.com and i am sure I'll find what I need from one of them.

Appreciate the help ...
          Yesterday, 10:21 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          Hot glue should work...
          Yesterday, 08:16 AM
        Working...
        X