New Member from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Georgia

I am a wood turner starting in Scroll Sawing. I have a new Dewalt DW877 being delivered tomorrow.
    Looking forward to this exciting adventure.

Welcome! Lots of good advice here in this forum. Most do only fretwork but a few of us do not. We do Intarsia, toy making, inlay, 3d cutting, sign making. etc. Lots of different things to do with a scroll saw. Always good to have new members here.
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

A warm welcome from Reno to you Jody. Nice to see your post. I have a DeWalt. Just hope you have as many happy hours with yours as I have had.with mine.
      Floyd
      ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Indiana sends a warm welcome. A scroll saw will take you lots of places and you just might find a few you take special interest in. Check in often, shoot pictures, and ask any question you have.
        We all had a learning curve and still bounce ideas off each other.
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

CT welcomes you. Enjoy your new hobby.

Comment

And welcome to you from Arizona as well. We sure love having more people participating in our awesome hobby.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thanks for joining a great group of people. Lots of talent and great advice freely shared.
              Would love to see some pictures of a couple of your turnings. Several of us on this site are also turners.
              Scrolling is a lot easier on the budget than turning.
              Good luck with your new saw. Be patient, like turning it takes practice.

Most important " there is no such thing as a stupid question"
              Rolf
              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Welcome to the forum from TN.
                Denny
                ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Another Tennessee welcome. By Georgia, do you mean the state here in the USA just south of TN? If so, my kiddos are presently residents in the same state. What part of GA are you in? My husband is a hobby turner, but doesn't get a lot of time for it - work calls too much. I'm the scroll sawer in the family. I dabble in many aspects of it and love it. Look forward to your participation.
                  Melanie from East TN

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina. You have found a great place to learn.
                    Scott
                    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Welcome from a DeWalt user in California. This is a great group with amazing talents and willing to share. Like Rolf said "there is no such thing as a dumb question".

Comment

Welcome to a new and interesting hobby, Don't be afraid to ask questions ,there are a lot of talented people here will to help out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X