Font assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font assistance

Hi everyone. It’s good to be back and reading all the wonderful posts and humor. Well I’ve been working hard on a new relationship and am now getting married. What a ride it’s been. im a happy man.
    I wonder if I might get a hand on font advice. I want to make our wedding cake topper with some nice scroll work. I just don’t have any good fonts.
    The attached image is similar to what she would like.
    Its going to read: Steve & Brooke. Alone with the date. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and I’m so glad she supports my scroll sawing.
    Happy me.
    ​​​​​​​Steve

I have a font called Great Vibes that is nice for this type of project. Available at https://www.1001fonts.com/great-vibes-font.html#gallery

I put together this sample. It might take a changes when cut to make sure it holds together etc. (Extend the t and e in Steve, the r, fix date)

PS: that is my wedding date.

path53.png
    Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Should ask the Boss if it should be "Brooke and Steve". LOL
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Don. I certainly like what you came up with. Thank you for your time. I will be looking into this font as it’s exactly what I’m looking for.
        The good thing is, Brooke also approves.
        Again thanks a bunch.
        Scroller777

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RJweb
          Reply to New Band saw Fence
          RJweb
          Thx for the review, what size blade did you use for resawing, also I feel that is a good price considering it is a Kreg product, I like their stuff, I have a few of their products, RJ...
          Today, 12:54 PM
        • Rolf
          Rolf
          Quartz you are absolutely right about the need for a good blade and proper tuning of the saw. I thought the price was a lot cheaper than I expected. Only nine ornaments
          Betty I have the mag switches on my scroll saw dust collection they are amazingly strong.
          But for my fence I want to...
          Today, 09:10 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Gizmos
          Sandy Oaks
          Thanks Rolf. Hard to see, but the light wood is curly maple. Beautiful
          Yesterday, 11:07 PM
        • will8989
          will8989
          Bruce bought the Carter bandsaw fence and resaw fence at the Woodworkers show. He hasn’t used it yet but will give his ewview when he does use it. His is magnetic as he is left handed.thats what he said anyway. Will let you know how it is when I use it.
          Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        • Trout
          Reply to My truck is done..
          Trout
          Did a delivery with the new truck.. ...
          Yesterday, 07:42 PM
        Working...
        X