Seeking Scroller in Mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Scroller in Mississippi

Greetings all. I'm a cabinetmaker/painter in Richland, Miss., a small town just south of Jackson. I have been asked to help create a learning tool for a reading institute in Mississippi. It involves a little wood airplane which slides along a metal rod between two uprights. I'm good for everything except the little plane. I'm hoping a local scroll-saw user can come to my rescue! Anyone here who might like to take a look at this worthwhile project?

I must say that, while researching solutions to my quandry, I've discovered the amazing world of the scroll saw. I don't want to buy a $99 machine only to be disappointed and discouraged, but I do want to pursue this new creative outlet!

In the meantime, before I'm able to buy a quality machine, I hope there is a scroller nearby who is willing to take a look at my project.

Thanks for your time!

Bill
    601-212-4890 (my work phone)

Welcome Bill. If I wasnt so busy with the 4H kids and their woodworking projects right now, I would gladly help you out, although Im more then a stones throw from Miss. Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Welcome Bill and I am too far from you to help out but someone might drop in that is in your area.
      Diane
      Dragon
      Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
      Owner of a Dewalt 788
      PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X