X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Evie, good to see you back in here.

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Hi Evie, Nice to hear from you again. Rain Man

Comment

I normally don't check in much on weekends, but I was in my shop thinking of you just this morning, Big Sis! I got on here specifically to post and ask if anyone had heard from you! Imagine my pleasant surprise at this!!!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

HI DARLIN" !!!! Really happy to see you back again!!!
          If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Hi Evie,

Missed yoiu.

Take good care of yourself,
            Marcel
            http://marleb.com
            DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

AWWWW, can't tell you all how much I miss you. after talking to you all for so long, and then off for so long. dang. it just feels my hart to see you are all still here. things have been so crazy here , for a while. one son, got in a motor cycale accedent on the LA freeway. a car cut him off, and run him into a simie. not good. but he is on the mend now. he might still loose his foot. not good , but will make a full recovery soon I hope. we worked on getting his wife from tyland. and she is here now. an, has brought his spirits up alot. there son, has been staying with us. what a wonderful kid. can't talk much English, but is so helpfull, and so willing to please. how hard for him , for he is i/2 way around the world. no friends, his dad is in the hospital, mom staying there 24 on 7. he is with strangers, not much English, and lost. but he gives us happyness. he is a swemmer, going for a mettale for his contry, and a motorcycalessed. is that a word. going for the nachanales. dang , other hard word. and what can we offer him but, a new family. anyway. while he is here. I think I will get him on a scrollsaw. and see if I can add to his talent. His mom, wonts a herb crinding bowl. so we will get him on the laght too. maybe that can take his mind off some of the lost he is feeling right now. hope so. anyway love ya all. and I will get back to my woold work soon. and show some pictures. love yas. Evie

Comment

Sorry to hear about your son Evie, give him my best wishes for a speedy recovery. That's great news that you have your Grandson staying with you, i'm sure he'll learn lot's from his Grandma.
                kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Hi guys, thought I would try again to post a picture. of my grandson from tyland. we got him on the scrollsaw, he cut out his name . but loved the lath more, he woorked , and worked , on a bowl, for smashing herbs, with a nother tool, made of the same wood. to smash or gride with. darn hope this works. it was fun. Evie
                  Attached Files

Comment

need to try again for the finished project. Evie not bad for his first project.
                    He still needs to sand off the nippale haha. thats hubby in the back.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by minowevie; 03-24-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Say it worked, great. good huh. Im so proud of him, so now that , that worked, see if I can send you a picure of my new girl. this is my new little mustaing. she is the one thats black,brown, the other is my palamino paint mare. what a pair. love um. Evie
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Evie,

Glad to see back among the living. I think you should scroll a portrait of the 2 horses. BTW, why the slight name change? It's going to take you a few more days now to reach senior member status again. One more question I've been meaning to ask you for a long time, can you explain the handle? Do you like to fish with minnows or what?
                        Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                        www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesota scroller
                          Hey Evie,

Glad to see back among the living. I think you should scroll a portrait of the 2 horses. BTW, why the slight name change? It's going to take you a few more days now to reach senior member status again. One more question I've been meaning to ask you for a long time, can you explain the handle? Do you like to fish with minnows or what?
                          thanks Mike. and I think Neal could make a wonderfull pattern out of my girls. I sure could cut them. and the name change, is only becouse I just can't remmeber where I put that dang old papper, where I keep my pass word. Ha Ha. and as far as my handle. well. yes I do love to fish. but the minow comes in from a child hood love. as a child, I used to set buy the bank, and let them nebbale on my feet. just loved them. I would use a plactic sack, go up stream. barry the bottom of the sack in the sand, then hurd them into it. so fun so fun. I do love to fish. and I love to look at them, and I DO LOVE to eat them. but for real I do think of myself as a kid. so add fish, and you come up with minow. just a little girl , in the stream, does this make sence.
                          Evie

Comment

LOL makes sense to me - cute explanation Evie..
                            Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Evie, thanks for the explanation. I got a good chuckle out of it. I think I understand you just a little better now.
                              Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                              www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Evie's Horses

Hi Evie, I had to try this. I know others can do a better job but here is an effort. Steve
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Steviegwood; 03-31-2007, 06:07 AM.
                                If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
                                My Gallery
                                [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
                                  Celtic knot-shamrock cross
                                  by Ennobee
                                  My wife fell in love with the shamrock cross pattern in the spring issue of SS&W. So I had to make her one as soon as I found the time. Off course, not being able to leave a good pattern alone, I decided to turn it into a segmentation using some real hard broken pallet wood I 'disposed off' at work....
                                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                  This gallery has 1 photos.
                                  Yesterday, 02:11 PM
                                • Ennobee
                                  Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
                                  by Ennobee
                                  Hi Jim.
                                  glad to hear back from you. I have been absent almost just as long, but that was just because my 9-5 morphed into a 12-hour a day job due to... Something with the economy I guess. So yes. Good luck with your house. How come I have the feeling that after all this work you'll end up living...
                                  Yesterday, 01:30 PM
                                • hotshot
                                  by hotshot
                                  Had to smile at that, as I bought that exact same hammer drill, for about the same reason

-----Randy...
                                  08-10-2022, 10:09 PM
                                • Daddy's scroller
                                  by Daddy's scroller
                                  Have a fun safe trip Jim. I hope pictures to follow...
                                  08-10-2022, 06:46 PM
                                • jim_mex
                                  Reply to Scroll saw table angle??
                                  by jim_mex
                                  I have my Dewalt mounted onto an adjustable metal stand I made which after setting the table at different degrees of inclination I find 7 1/2" degrees to be fine for me. However before deciding on whatever angle you want to set the table you need to decide what seat height of stool or chair you...
                                  08-10-2022, 04:08 PM
                                Working...
                                X