Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clock 1

3 monthes start to finish

What am I missing or should I say what are you missing? I don't see a picture.

Comment

Was going to say the same. Where do I find the picture of the finished work?
      Diane
      Dragon
      Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
      Owner of a Dewalt 788
      PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

I got it. Maybe he meant the message. He is a very slow typist. Just joking, I am sure you will tell us what you are talking about.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Might be one of those funnies you know "how do you keep a scroller in suspense"

LOL!!! I do that all the time with e-mails where I get so excited and forgot the attachment.

I think we have all done that at one time or another. When you upload the photo I think for a Jpeg it can not be more than 780 x 780. I found after you up load them you have to go back to the paperclip again and you will see your images and just click on it and it will embed itself on your post. You wont actually see the picture though until after you submit it. All you will see is brackets and letters. Hope this helps you.
          Last edited by kyscroller; 02-23-2007, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kyscroller
            You wont actually see the picture though until after you submit it. All you will see is brackets and letters. Hope this helps you.
            You should see your picture when you preview your post before submitting it.
            Marsha
            LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Welcome to the forum cbenson56244.
              kevin/pitbull.

Comment

No...he's just saying he clocked 3 months from start to finish and it took him 3 months. lol
                Check me out on the web:
                http://www.kerrysworld.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                  Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
                  by jim_mex
                  Hi Linda - thanks for the comments on the welds. It took me an hour or so to get into the swing of MIG wire welding but I really like it in preference to stick welding especially for welding thinner material. I confess to investing in a new angle grinder to help with the cleanup and dressing. I bought...
                  Today, 12:25 AM
                • keystonecop
                  Bread and Cheese..
                  by keystonecop
                  ‚Äč Scrollsaw Woodworking and crafts Winter 2020 3/4 Cherry. A work in progress. This has been one of the most frustrating and rewarding projects that I have ever done. @Fiona Kingdon is by far one of the great scroll saw artists. Her patterns are not always the type that I like (I like to follow red...
                  Today, 12:08 AM
                • keystonecop
                  Reply to Recommendations anyone?
                  by keystonecop
                  This is in a 5x5 area.. The total shop is 10x12 ...
                  Today, 12:01 AM
                • jim_mex
                  Reply to Turning to something new
                  by jim_mex
                  Wow! That segmented bowl is amazing!

Betty - I have an old Darth Vader helmet somewhere. Will that substitute Bruce's get up? Failing that there always my current biker's helmet Thanks very much for the safety advice and concern. Rest assured that safety is my priority these days....
                  Yesterday, 11:57 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Turning to something new
                  by will8989
                  That is beautiful. Your design?
                  Yesterday, 11:42 PM
                Working...
                X