Diane

Leave a comment:

• Mackem
    replied
    Hi Joel and welcome to the club.

Leave a comment:

• DukeNukem
    replied
    Welcome Joel,Kerry tou have not seen Rotchester NY have you 10' plus and more to come they might be a glacier soon lol glad I don't live there anymore. DukeNukem

Leave a comment:

• kyscroller
    replied
    Welcome

You have definately signed up in the right place. I started sawing a couple of weeks ago and I have learned so much from the people on here.

I have never seen a sight where everybody comes together to help those who are starting out. You got a question or a problem post it and someone will come to the rescue.

Leave a comment:

• JoelM
    replied
    Oh yeah..we got about 8 or 9 inches in the last few days, it might not sound like much to you, but that much almost shuts this city down.

Leave a comment:

• kerry_nf
    replied
    The DW788 is an awsome saw Joel.

Is there any snow in Ohio? If ya need some, just holler...Newfoundland will soon be declared a glacier I think. lol

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    Welcome aboard Joel, hope you enjoy your stay and visit often!

Leave a comment:

• MikeDingas
    replied
    Welcome, Joel. I doubt you will find a more giving and talented membership anywhere. Like you, I've only been scrolling for a short time. So, I really enjoy the insightful comments and wonderful cuttings. Be sure to post some when you feel it's right.

Leave a comment:

• JoelM
    started a topic Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Hello from Ohio,
    I'm another new guy to the world of woodworking and wanted to say hi.
    I've been using a scroll saw for maybe a month or so, just upgraded last week from an old, used craftsman saw to a new DW788 and so far I'm loving it.
    I have been reading your forums for a while now, and I have to say there are some really talented people here, I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot and enjoy every minute of it.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Fall issue
    by will8989
    Now is the time for puzzles for me. Impulse buy. I make kids puzzles mostly out of poplar, Bruce’s “pay” from the sawmill and sell them for $10-$15. Will check it out. Waiting for my copy of the magazine.
    Today, 08:58 AM
  • will8989
    And the beat goes on…
    by will8989
    Yesterday starts with my son very loudly coming in the front door, he’s 6’4” and doesn’t do anything quietly. “Mom call the gas company, I smell gas out front.” “Of course you do, it’s the pipe that vents gas outside. I’ve called them in the past, checked it out and working like it’s...
    Today, 08:50 AM
  • KarlB
    Reply to Fall issue
    by KarlB
    Well I just looked under New Releases on Fox Chapels site and found the book. Under "preview" you can see a number of patterns just not all of them. I am glad they showed at least a few of them and I know why they would show them all. Maybe they could show however, really small images of...
    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Fall issue
    by meflick
    Will look forward to getting my Fall issue. Well, if you already cut all those puzzles, you don’t really need that book now do you. 😏😉☺️
    Yesterday, 08:08 PM
  • mtwoodguy
    Reply to Hello all, new here.
    by mtwoodguy
    Welcome! From Reno Nevada. It's nice that you have some metal working tools also.
    Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Working...
X