• Show
Clear All

• Charlie_1
    replied
    Welcome to the group

Leave a comment:

• Mackem
    replied
    Hi Packer Scroller and welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Welcome aboard. A cheesehead by heart instead of by location. Its ok, We cant all be living in WI, they wouldnt know what to do with that much tax money. Dale

Leave a comment:

• Sawduster
    replied
    Welcome to the group I am a die hard Viking's fan , which is a job all by itself !

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield_Bob
    replied
    Welcome to a great forum.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    Welcome to the board.

Leave a comment:

• Steviegwood
    replied
    Welcome to the family. Steve

Leave a comment:

• Minnesota scroller
    replied
    Finally, another scroller from MN. I was in your town just last weekend. I have a daughter and son inlaw that live in Plymouth. I was on Medicine lake for a couple hours. Of course, no fish. Glad to see you here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Leave a comment:

• bearfretworks
    replied
    Welcome to the board!

I'm sure you'll fit right in. Remember, we LIKE pictures so post some of your work!

Leave a comment:

• PackerScroller
    started a topic Hello from Minneapolis

Hello from Minneapolis

Hello -

I've been lurking for a few weeks, and decided to join today.

First of all, thank you everyone for helping me so far. The "hive mind" here was very effective, through your conversations, in guiding me toward some good decisions. Based on your input, I purchased a DeWalt AND made sure that the blade was aligned correctly right away. I also used your input to purchase some good beginner books, pick up the ScrollSaw magazine, find some free pattern sites, buy the right blades, watch the video's on Rick's scrollsaw site and countless other things. I am in your debt.

Secondly, I am so happy to find a hobby as rewarding as scrolling has been for me so far. I am a recovering workaholic, and I fear I was getting "underfoot" around the house. Scrolling gives me a great outlet for my "control freak" tendencies while giving my wife the space she craves. :-)

Lastly, I just have to say "Hurray, Brett Favre is going to play one more year!!!!" As you may tell from my username, if not from my geography, I am a diehard Packer fan, and between my DeWalt and the great Packer news, I have been in heaven despite the sub-zero temperatures up here.

Take care, everyone, and thank you again.

J

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by NC Scroller
    I am guessing that your clamps have probably spread due to usage. I am not aware of any aftermarket clamps that fit your saw. Did you look at ereplacementparts.com to see if they sell clamps for your model? Sorry I could not be of more help.
    Yesterday, 11:24 AM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
    05-22-2022, 07:00 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    No. I haven't tried that yet...
    05-22-2022, 06:55 PM
  • Chance13
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Chance13
    I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
    05-22-2022, 11:08 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Rolf
    We need to know what saw you are using, as they have different clamps.
    05-22-2022, 07:59 AM
Working...
X