valentine=boy. girl .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valentine=boy. girl .

Hello Members sure glad this site is here .Now if I can just figure out how to see site and saw at samw time than i may get something more done.

Not really a newbie eith the saw I have been scrooling since 91.However since I got a medical retirement in 98 the saw and I have become close buddies. I have done everything from shelves to quilt racks to toys for Kids,that I give away at xmas to one of the shelters here,or santa cops so they can hand them out.

The saw I have now is just a year old it is the P-20 delta. wore out the other one it was little one speed 16 inch delta but it lasyed till last year so guess it was time.

Little but me. I am 64 years old male with copd and double lung reduction surgery in 96. Went back to work till 98 but than doc say that or count the root system under a lawn. I decided to count the flakes of sawdust instead.

So you other newbies get in the water and take off for a long swim of nothing but fun scrolling.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Green Frog; 01-18-2007, 09:04 PM.

welcome green frog. Nice cutting, though I couldn't enlarge it as usual.
    Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
    Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Welcome. You'll enjoy it here.

In the future, try and post your pictures closer to 640 X 480 so we can enlarge them for better viewing. I see this one is only 100 X 75. As far as I can tell at this size, it's a cute one.
      Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
      www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X