Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grew up in Paris, KY; high school days in Austin, TX; 21 yrs. around the world serving in the military - retired and spent the last 22 yrs. in Marietta, GA building the greatest 5th generation stealth fighter ever - the F22. Now, I'm ready to retire the 2nd time - for good this time - and enjoy my days as Grandpa, making dust in Grandpa's Wood Shed! Didn't see any posts from GA, but I know you're out there! This is a great forum and even greater people - thanks to all!
    ichibob
    aka - Bob, USAF Ret.
    www.grandpaswoodshed.com

Comment

Lafayette, Louisiana (wet and swampy Cajun country)

Comment

Bob, welcome.

You'll see Steve838 - Va Tech grad, lives in GA AND
        I am a Ga Tech grad, who lives in VA.

Several other GA members.
        Steve in Richmond, VA with a DW-788

Comment

Chandler, Arizona

Comment

Hey I'm from Illinois and my name is Tyler I love to do wood working just getting started with a scroll saw any advice for accessories and tips I would appreciate it.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I live in the kingdom Belgium. Since the 21st we got a new king: King Filip I.
              It's a tiny country, but we got a lot of waffles, chocolate and beer!

Frederik

Comment

I live in Park Falls, WI. Home of the world famous St. Croix Rods, the only fishing pole manufacturer left in the USA. We are 60 miles south of Lake Superior.
                WisEl

RBI Hawk 226 VS

Go Brewers!

Comment

i think you share wrong link because it took me to old thread i think so although i am from Boston in United States Of America.

Comment

New to scrolling just having fun.

Comment

• New to scrolling. I started out in Michigan, then to Englewood, Florida as part of the CCSO, then to Naples as part of a security team until getting injured. Moved to Massachusetts to get a new hip, then lived just north of Chattanooga for awhile. Now back in Englewood for just a short time, while we find a place near Crystal River, Florida, where I plan on doing a lot of woodworking, mostly natural edged tables, but really liking this scrolling aspect of it. I found a great place in Waldo, Florida with 4 1/2 acres of cut cypress, cedar, and some other types of wood. I was like a kid in a candy store. Will be living permanently in Crystal River come December and enjoying making a ton of designer firewood.

Comment

• Hi

I'm new to this site and trying to figure things out please be patient , I live in Elk River MN. and excited to see some new ideas . This looks like a really cool site , Looking forward getting to know everyone and exchanging some ideas
                        Last edited by David Bauer; 08-15-2013, 08:05 PM. Reason: added to post

Comment

• Safety Harbor Florida, near Tampa , my home town.

Comment

• The western most tip of NC, been there for about 10 years. Born and raised in NE Louisiana, (yes very close to the Duck Dynasty folks, matter of fact I lived in the same town. I miss the food that I can't get here, most I can make myself but some things you just can't get even to cook it yourself!!! Still to this day hate the LA weather.

Comment

• Hello Guys. Reporting in from humid north central Mississippi.
                              Kevin's Creations

Comment

• Hi Guys, origionally from Fla. and now retired and live in Hidden Valley Lake, Ca. and loving it..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X