Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Rivers Michigan, south of Stoney down by Indiana line.
    Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

• Hello.
      I've been lurking for many years here at the forum, so it's time to post something.

I live in the South East part of Norway, not far from the Swedish border.
      Soon to retire from work, so I recon to increase woodwork activity in the future.

I'm mostly doing woodcarving and chip carving these days, but I started sawing with a fretsaw in the late -50s about 5 years old, making Christmas gifts to the family.

These days I use a scrollsaw 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgon View Post
        Hello.
        I've been lurking for many years here at the forum, so it's time to post something.

Soon to retire from work, so I recon to increase woodwork activity in the future.

I'm mostly doing woodcarving and chip carving these days, but I started sawing with a fretsaw in the late -50s about 5 years old, making Christmas gifts to the family.

Welcome from hot North Carolina. We would love to see pictures of all your work.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgon View Post
          Hello.

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

• Welcome from Maryland. Love to see some pics.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

• Welcome from Minnesota

Comment

• Originally posted by Minnbob View Post
                Welcome from Minnesota
                Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Where in Minnesota? Spent the first 60+ years there
                Denny
                ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

• Central Washington State

Comment

• Jim Thorpe, pa

Comment

• Summertown, TN
                      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

• S.E. Michigan

Comment

• When I went to the first post here I didn’t see the date and thought for a minute Shawn was stopping by.
                          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

• I moved to the heart of the Texas hill country 20 some years ago, I love it. Kerrville, Texas.
                            I retired from the military in El Paso where my parents were, and stayed until my parents both passed, then I got out of there.
                            Jim
                            Texas - The Republic
                            With the exception of hand guns and Tequila, computers have caused more problems than anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimern View Post
                              I moved to the heart of the Texas hill country 20 some years ago, I love it. Kerrville, Texas.
                              I retired from the military in El Paso where my parents were, and stayed until my parents both passed, then I got out of there.
                              Welcome from rural North Carolina.
                              Scott
                              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

• Pontiac, Illinois

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
                                  Reply to They’re back!
                                  by Jim McDonald
                                  Just saw some video from the show. Quite a bit of precision flying--as usual.
                                  Today, 12:03 PM
                                • meflick
                                  Reply to They’re back!
                                  by meflick
                                  We will have an air show again this year in Knoxville Sept. 10-11 and the Blue Angels are suppose to be here performing, They were here a few years back. We live close to the airport so they flew over are home practicing the few days before the show, and then the show it’s self. Quite a sight for...
                                  05-26-2022, 05:17 PM
                                • Sandy Oaks
                                  Reply to They’re back!
                                  by Sandy Oaks
                                  Oh what a treat. Years ago we went to Air Shows in Oshkosh, WI. Greatest memory was the Concorde.
                                  05-26-2022, 11:04 AM
                                • Rolf
                                  Reply to They’re back!
                                  by Rolf
                                  WOW. I love the air shows....
                                  05-26-2022, 09:33 AM
                                • will8989
                                  Reply to They’re back!
                                  by will8989
                                  Not quite. The idiots in Maryland are keeping the kids in school until June 21. A lot of schools don’t have a/c so they will send them home early. The blue angels are here every year for graduation. In September there is something at the inner harbor and the Blue Angels, Thunderbirds and another group...
                                  05-26-2022, 12:52 AM
                                Working...
                                X