Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Rivers Michigan, south of Stoney down by Indiana line.
    Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

• Hello.
      I've been lurking for many years here at the forum, so it's time to post something.

I live in the South East part of Norway, not far from the Swedish border.
      Soon to retire from work, so I recon to increase woodwork activity in the future.

I'm mostly doing woodcarving and chip carving these days, but I started sawing with a fretsaw in the late -50s about 5 years old, making Christmas gifts to the family.

These days I use a scrollsaw πŸ˜€

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgon View Post
        Hello.
        I've been lurking for many years here at the forum, so it's time to post something.

Soon to retire from work, so I recon to increase woodwork activity in the future.

I'm mostly doing woodcarving and chip carving these days, but I started sawing with a fretsaw in the late -50s about 5 years old, making Christmas gifts to the family.

Welcome from hot North Carolina. We would love to see pictures of all your work.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgon View Post
          Hello.

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

• Welcome from Maryland. Love to see some pics.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
              Reply to Latest Project
              by handibunny
              I hope they appreciated the love and care that went into your beautiful work!
              Today, 07:47 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Latest Project
              by NC Scroller
              A piece to be cherished.
              Today, 02:06 PM
            • meflick
              Reply to Latest Project
              by meflick
              Beautiful piece Fibber and something that will long be treasured. Congratulations to them on 25 years. Hubby and I celebrated 35 last week. We got a new drill press. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ (My idea.)...
              Today, 01:48 PM
            • cwmagee
              Latest Project
              by cwmagee
              My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their 25th Anniversary in June. Since they have the means to acquire anything that they want, I had to find something that was unique. I decided on the Full Moon Night Light by Deb Nicholson feature in Issue #60. Due the Covid19, I finally got an opportunity to...
              Today, 01:18 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Did you know..
              by will8989
              Almost over this itchy problem. Just some on my left arm and leg. Caladryl was my friend. I would just dump some on and smear around! Down to my regular daily allergy pill but that helped a lot also. Did have to change my follow up appointment with the eye doctor until middle of August.
              Today, 11:08 AM
            Working...
            X