Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Rivers Michigan, south of Stoney down by Indiana line.
    Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

• Hello.
      I've been lurking for many years here at the forum, so it's time to post something.

I live in the South East part of Norway, not far from the Swedish border.
      Soon to retire from work, so I recon to increase woodwork activity in the future.

I'm mostly doing woodcarving and chip carving these days, but I started sawing with a fretsaw in the late -50s about 5 years old, making Christmas gifts to the family.

These days I use a scrollsaw πŸ˜€

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgon View Post
        Hello.
        I've been lurking for many years here at the forum, so it's time to post something.

Soon to retire from work, so I recon to increase woodwork activity in the future.

I'm mostly doing woodcarving and chip carving these days, but I started sawing with a fretsaw in the late -50s about 5 years old, making Christmas gifts to the family.

Welcome from hot North Carolina. We would love to see pictures of all your work.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgon View Post
          Hello.

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

• Welcome from Maryland. Love to see some pics.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

• Welcome from Minnesota

Comment

• Originally posted by Minnbob View Post
                Welcome from Minnesota
                Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Where in Minnesota? Spent the first 60+ years there
                Denny
                ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

• Central Washington State

Comment

• Jim Thorpe, pa

Comment

• Summertown, TN
                      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X