• Show
Clear All

• Pendleton, Indiana

Comment

• DeRidder Louisiana.

Comment

• Crawfordsville In.

Comment

• 16 pages to find out I havent done this.

Springfield Oregon lived in Lane County since 1946 I think I need to move.
          Something Profound

Comment

• Live Coastal NC, and Thank you Rick brady for fixing what was broke~

Comment

• I live in New Port Richey, Fl

Comment

• Hi Robert, maybe I missed seeing you become a member, but I'm glad to see where you live. many of us north of you could covet your weather as we had cold and snow today in Reno Nevada. We really need the snow supply in the mountains for summer water supply. Another year with a possible shortage. Share with us your experiences with the scroll saw and a hearty welcome - Floyd
                ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

• I live in New Port Richey Fl and do not need snow. But I do need

Comment

• I do now need a part for my Hitachi CW40 the tension adjustment shaft has broken so I’m out of the scrolling business until I can find one.

Only paid $20 off Craigslist for this scroll saw only had it a week and i think it’s going to cost more than $20 to fix it

Comment

• Welcome Robert,
                      Is it something you can find here?
                      https://www.ereplacementparts.com/hi...387_13388.html

Best Regards,
                      Bob Duncan
                      Technical Editor, Woodworking/DIY
                      www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
                      www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
                      www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

• I went to that web site and the piece I wanted is discontinued so I modified what I had to make it work
                        thanks

Comment

• Comment

• Unfortunately, with pin-end blades, you need to drill a blade-entry hole large enough to accommodate the blade. Can you use plain-end blades in your saw? Unfortunately, pin-end blades limit the projects you can do because of the size of the blade-entry hole you need to drill for them.

Best Regards,
                            Bob Duncan
                            Technical Editor, Woodworking/DIY
                            www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
                            www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
                            www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

• Yes it will take plain end blades because what I did was cut off one end of blade and made it work. I did not know they made plain end blades. Thanks for the reply

do you have any suggestions on how to clean the table of the scroll saw?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
                                Reply to One For My Quiting Wife
                                Sandy Oaks
                                When people come into ArtCrafters and ask about a scroll saw, I say it is similar to a sewing machine except with small blades.
                                Today, 03:22 PM
                              • leehljp
                                Reply to Interesting Hegner Patent
                                leehljp
                                Me - also! I drove from Memphis to Dallas yesterday in heavy rain all the way. Could not use the cruise control. My leg was in a knot.

Having said that, I can sit still at the scroll saw for about an 30 minutes at the most before I have to move around; On the lathe, I can also stand in...
                                Today, 11:51 AM
                              • tgiro01
                                Reply to Super Max 19-38 real test.
                                tgiro01
                                I've lured a husky neighbor with the promise of a turned pen. Now we are just waiting for the d()*& rain to stop so we can get the minivan around to the back steps into the basement, and get it down stairs. All my neighbors know that, when they help me - they walk away with a priceless work of art...
                                Today, 10:47 AM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to Super Max 19-38 real test.
                                Rolf
                                Scrappile I like that engine hoist. When we moved into this house back in 96 One of the first things I did was put a loft in the garage and provided a place to hang a chain hoist for working on my car. The roll around hoist has some advantages over my setup.
                                Today, 10:30 AM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to Interesting Hegner Patent
                                Rolf
                                I have two variable speed controllers one is on my Digital embroidery machine(inherited from my Mom) and I also have a Rampower carver with the electronic foot pedal. The variable speed on both of those gives much more control. especially on the power carver....
                                Today, 10:22 AM
                              Working...
                              X