• Show
Clear All

• Pendleton, Indiana

Comment

• DeRidder Louisiana.

Comment

• Crawfordsville In.

Comment

• 16 pages to find out I havent done this.

Springfield Oregon lived in Lane County since 1946 I think I need to move.
          Something Profound

Comment

• Live Coastal NC, and Thank you Rick brady for fixing what was broke~

Comment

• I live in New Port Richey, Fl

Comment

• Hi Robert, maybe I missed seeing you become a member, but I'm glad to see where you live. many of us north of you could covet your weather as we had cold and snow today in Reno Nevada. We really need the snow supply in the mountains for summer water supply. Another year with a possible shortage. Share with us your experiences with the scroll saw and a hearty welcome - Floyd
                ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

• I live in New Port Richey Fl and do not need snow. But I do need

Comment

• I do now need a part for my Hitachi CW40 the tension adjustment shaft has broken so I’m out of the scrolling business until I can find one.

Only paid $20 off Craigslist for this scroll saw only had it a week and i think it’s going to cost more than $20 to fix it

Comment

• Welcome Robert,
                      Is it something you can find here?
                      https://www.ereplacementparts.com/hi...387_13388.html

Best Regards,
                      Bob Duncan
                      Technical Editor, Woodworking/DIY
                      www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
                      www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
                      www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

• I went to that web site and the piece I wanted is discontinued so I modified what I had to make it work
                        thanks

Comment

• Comment

• Unfortunately, with pin-end blades, you need to drill a blade-entry hole large enough to accommodate the blade. Can you use plain-end blades in your saw? Unfortunately, pin-end blades limit the projects you can do because of the size of the blade-entry hole you need to drill for them.

Best Regards,
                            Bob Duncan
                            Technical Editor, Woodworking/DIY
                            www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
                            www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
                            www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

• Yes it will take plain end blades because what I did was cut off one end of blade and made it work. I did not know they made plain end blades. Thanks for the reply

do you have any suggestions on how to clean the table of the scroll saw?

Comment

• onta IMG_3137.JPG rio canada

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
                                  Reply to Spiral Basket
                                  octoolguy
                                  I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
                                  Today, 03:02 PM
                                • mowerman1193
                                  Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                                  mowerman1193
                                  Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
                                  Today, 02:48 PM
                                • bhenr99
                                  Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                                  bhenr99
                                  I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
                                  Today, 08:27 AM
                                • Rolf
                                  Reply to Great Poplar
                                  Rolf
                                  Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
                                  Today, 08:18 AM
                                • Rolf
                                  Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
                                  Rolf
                                  I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
                                  Today, 08:09 AM
                                Working...
                                X