No announcement yet.

new scroller from great britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a welcome, this is definately the friendliest site i've ever come across.
    when i finally get round to making something instead of just practising i will try to post some pics. sorry i take so long to reply sometimes but i have a couple of health problems that sometimes lays me low for a few days, today is a good day so i'm o.k. to sit here and type, i've also had another hour's practice on the scrollsaw. i'm still using the blades that came with the saw Gill
    i have'nt really given much thought to other blades, i do know that i have to use the blades with pins but i have'nt a clue otherwise.

kev
    kevin/pitbull.

Comment

This is a friendly and helpful forum. I have really learned alot in the few days that I have been following it. I also feel a kinship to you Brits. Some of my ancestors hale from the Conventry and Preston areas. It is a pleasure to get to know some of you better.
      Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
      and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

welcome to our little world Kev- I wont ask what saw you are using or your blade but zI will tell you thatphoto on your avatar is adorable- I do love a boxer named Veto- he is my right hand and my pain but a tremendous joy to be around. I hope you many long and wonderful years of enjoying this forum and scrolling
        Question -- since Gill isn't the only one from across the pond anymore- Does this mean I have to learn how to talk other than Texan now???

Comment

Don't worry, Sharon. The clever software on this forum provides a subtitle service whenever Texans make a post.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

ROFLMA -- You Go Girl-- lol-- I am laughing so hard I chocked on my caramel apple sucker lol
            Yalllllll

Comment

it's o.k. sharon i'll only type in english not mackem, or no-one will understand a word of it except Gill as her father is from the same city as me.

kev
              kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to Bruce’s new toys
                by will8989
                I forgot to mention the 5000 watt(?) generator his brother gave him. His brother does house remodeling and lots of times people give him “stuff” just to get rid of it. Bruce had to drain the gas, change the fuel lines and some other minor things for $35 and it starts on the first pull....
                Today, 09:20 AM
              • will8989
                by will8989
                This is his $40 haul. The paint bush was never used. He cleaned up the grinder. He added up all the attachments and brand new everything would be almost $800. This was their yearly tool swap. Every month members bring things they don’t need and swap smaller items. Even scrap wood. Anything 5”x5”...
                Today, 09:06 AM
              • Rolf
                by Rolf
                That is what our woodworking group does for the members if sadly needed....
                Today, 08:49 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Hi All
                by Rolf
                Where are you located in England? I was at RAF Lakenheath back in the early 70's and bought my 70 TVR Vixen, which I still have. I absolutely loved my time there.!...
                Today, 08:46 AM
              • Kingpin
                Reply to Hi All
                by Kingpin
                all for the warm welcome 😎
                Today, 07:03 AM
              Working...
              X