No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I am a homemaker (for now)..have always worked, and was an aide from the time my kids were in kindergarten.. they are now 27 and 30! I have alot of time on my hands.
    Just recently bought a scrollsaw and am excited to start using it.....I am a avid crafter, and One of the things I like to do with scrollsaw patterns is to use it, for now, for scherenschnitte...(paper cutting)..they certainly make beautiful cuttings. Right now, am trying to find western patterns, and native american...(working with paper in the AC is alot more comfortable than out with the saw!!! Am excited about finding this site and learning!

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
      by cwmagee
      I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
      Today, 05:39 PM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to New tools
      by jim_mex
      Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
      Today, 05:26 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to New tools
      by Rolf
      Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
      My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
      Today, 04:32 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Big week here
      by Rolf
      Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
      Today, 04:19 PM
    • jim_mex
      New PC keyboard has an error
      by jim_mex
      Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated...
      Today, 03:47 PM
    Working...
    X