Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what another new member

Hi All.
    I'm new to this forum, I'm from the UK in the beautiful countryside of the Cotswolds I have been scroll sawing for a while now and always looking for talented teachers who can help me to learn new skills in scroll sawing.
    I also do wood turning small stuff pens bottle stoppers etc: and like to create my own patterns, really looking forward to interesting bloggs.

Roly the (Peaseaman)

Hi Roly, Welcome to a great site with great people who are glad to help if you have any questions.
    You can find a lot od help here: New Page 4
    FD Mike
    SD Mike

Comment

Thanks for the info FD Mike.
      It could take me a month just to get through the posts on this forum and your work on your site is excellent that's what I call quality great stuff can't wait to see more.

Roly
      Last edited by Peaseaman; 06-17-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Hi Roly and welcome to the forum. I'm from the UK too (South Yorkshire) and have been a member of this great family for a few years now. This is a great place to be, the folks on here are very helpful and fun loving. Have a look round and if you have any questions, fire away and someone will soon have a reply for you. We like to see pictures of each others work, not just out of curiosity but also to get ideas and tips from each other and so that others can comment constructively on our efforts. I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will.
        Mick
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks Mick.
          I'm watching the euro's at the moment and scrolling the forum at the same time, how sad am I.
          I love everything wooden so easy to repair and replace and I'm looking at getting ready for Christmas presents already so hoping to get loads of ideas from the forum.

Thanks again Roly

Comment

welcome Roly and stay a while

Comment

I'm watching the Euro's too Roly. Been some good games so far, lets hope England get a victory tommorow. Been a busy month for me, 3 grandkids birthdays and a couple of orders for anniverary presents too, all got to be done before the 27th. Making toys for the kids and I will post some pics as soon as I can get round to uploading them
              Mick
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Mick.
                Yep I love making toys for the kids look forward to seeing them and as soon as I can find all my pics in jpeg format I will upload a few, make a couple of money boxes so they can save up for your presents.
                As for the football can't believe they pay these people to fall down all the time and play act.

Roly.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone, looking forward to learning loads from the experts because I'm not one!!

Roly

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                      Bruce, the one on probation
                      by will8989
                      is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
                      Today, 12:59 AM
                    • will8989
                      Sundays market
                      by will8989
                      When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
                      Today, 12:46 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                      by will8989
                      I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
                      Today, 12:27 AM
                    • jim_mex
                      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                      by jim_mex
                      Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
                      Yesterday, 08:47 PM
                    • KarlB
                      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                      by KarlB
                      Very well done!

Karl
                      Yesterday, 07:36 PM
                    Working...
                    X