CraftyNYScroller In the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CraftyNYScroller In the House

Yeah, I will admit I read more than I post but going to try to change that. Have learned alot from reading the magazine and the posts, thanks all for recommending the DW788 Finally went to grizzly 2 weeks ago. I LOVE IT

Well a bit about me, CraftyNYScroller
    I live in Corning, NY, with my girlfriend and our 2 children ages 7 and 12.
    I work as a facilities engineer and this keeps me plenty busy.
    How I got in to Scrolling, Bought a shopsmith for woodworking, liked it but wanted something with a faster turn around. Hopped on ebay bought a craftsman 16" scrollsaw, then a shopsmith scroll saw, then a dremel scroll saw, and finally a DW788 and Love it.
    Well hope to add as much help as I have gotten from all of you !!!
    back to the saw hoping I am not to late for the Ornament Exchange, So getting cutting just incase I am not to late!

Happy Dusting...
    Newfield, New York Scroller
    Dewalt 788 & Dremel 1800
    http://www.CraftyNYScrolling.com

Welcome aboard. Its a great forum here. dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad to hear that you like the 788, I just ordered one for my "wife"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ralph123
        Reply to Clock hardware Kits.
        by Ralph123
        I didn't get the message. What address did you send it to?
        Today, 02:05 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Hope everyone had a safe holiday.
        by meflick
        Whatever therapy works for you - is a good therapy. Glad your touch/retail therapy was beneficial for you Betty.

Scott, I am so sorry to ear that you and your wife have both had to fight through Covid. I hope this means that you are both on your way to healing, if a bit slowly....
        Today, 12:14 PM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Triceratops Puzzle
        by Sandy Oaks
        A project finished Monday, July 4th. The pattern is by Judy & Dave Peterson and found in their book, Making Wooden Dinosaur Toys and Puzzles. I used 3/4" Poplar. It is approximately 5 1/2" x 11". Cut on the Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #3R MGT blades and Pegas #1 Spiral blades for...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Today, 11:10 AM
      • handibunny
        by handibunny
        Hugs to you, Betty, for your zany posts that always bring a smile, and to you, Scott, who are usually on the giving end of things. And to everyone else who makes this forum the special place that gives so much, and refuses to give up. 🤗
        Today, 10:25 AM
      • NC Scroller
        by NC Scroller
        I need hug therapy. Between my wife then I having Covid we pretty much isolated the last month. No energy still. Have not even walked into the shop in weeks.
        Today, 09:43 AM
      Working...
      X