Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ubgoofy2003
    replied
    Hi, Don & welcome to the forum. You don't have to be shy about any questions that you may have, so, just ask any time. I have a DeWalt 788 & love it, even though there are some members who have had problems with it. As you read some of the threads here, you will find some of the problems are quite lengthy in text. I have had good luck with mine & it is the Type II saw, which is made over the pond. That I don't like, but, that's the way it is in USA. Hope you learn a lot from us & don't be shy. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• maine scroller
    replied
    thanx for the great welcome.i dont get on computer much so sorry if there are big gaps of time between contacts.am interested in the dewalt dw 788 saw is it agood saw

Leave a comment:

• kerry_nf
    replied
    Welcome Don. Nice to have ya.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    Welcome to our group Don. You will find all the knowledge around here.
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• Wood Dog
    replied
    Welcome "a-board" always good to have new members here, so much to learn from each other.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Welcome to the forum! You're going to have such fun and learn so much here!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SteveK
    replied
    Welcome Don, I am pretty new here too, but what a great group of helpful people.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• maine scroller
    started a topic New member from Maine

New member from Maine

my name is don from maine.i too am a new member.i have only been scrolling for a few months.i have a very basic skil scroll saw. i am really looking forward to tips and advice on the hobby that i an quickly falling in love with

I moved your post to your own thread/conversation. Piggybacking on a thread from 2007 will just get overlooked more often than not. It is in your best interest to start a fresh conversation. We have plenty of paper and ink.....<grin>
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-04-2012, 10:49 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X