• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religious Intarsia

Check this, can I post a pic here?

George Lamach | Facebook

Comment

Just a tip...

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

If it is a new thread scroll down below the message box to additional options and look for manage attachments,Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.

If you are uploading a picture to an existing thread (conversation)
      Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
      Good luck
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by KarlB
        That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
        Today, 04:47 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by RJweb
        Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
        Today, 01:18 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by will8989
        The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
        Today, 12:27 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by will8989
        Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
        Today, 12:19 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by NC Scroller
        Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
        Today, 08:56 AM
      Working...
      X