Coaster Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaster Project

Hi, I'm Helen and although I have been a member here for over a year I haven't yet posted anything! I finally completed a project which I feel is good enough to share with you - 12 sets of 2 drinks coasters that I made for my sister who was musical director for a local amateur production os the Sound of Music. She wanted a gift to give the members of her small orchestra to commemorate their involvement. I came up with the design, although if I had known how many hours 24 matching coasters would take to make I may have made the design simpler! The results can be seen on the Scroller Gallery - I would be interested in any comments fro all you experts!

I have been scrolling for about 2 years now and make a mixture of children's wooden toys, coasters, keyrings, necklace racks, baskets, jigsaws, house signs and anything else that anyone in my village in Cornwall thinks of that they want to give to someone as a personalised unique present.

At the moment it is purely a hobby, but as I now only work part time I am trying to reach a wider market than the village.

Those turned out quite nice. I hope you don't wait another year to show more of your work. Here is a ink to your photos.

http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...hp/photo/15061
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X