I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Some of you may remember me. I used to come here quite often a few years ago, but eventually stopped coming. Well, I'm back.

I have grown a lot since I left. I am in my second year of college now, I have learned new skills, and picked up a few new hobbies.

I'm glad to be back, and can't wait to see how things have changed over the years.

Sooo, what have I missed since I've been gone?
    Last edited by texaswoodworker; 05-08-2012, 04:29 PM.
    Aaron

Welcome back and you have missed a ton. I guess just start reading...LOL Congrats on your sophomore year in college.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I remember you, welcome back!
      Mark Abbett
      DW788

Comment

I remember you, Aaron and wondered what had happened to you. I kinda thought maybe you were going to college. One reason I remember you is where you live. My sis has some land in Detroit out in the country. We were just there about 3 weeks ago.
        So study hard and if you get time, cut some wood and show us pictures.
        Fran

Comment

School just let out, so I have plenty of time now to work out in the shop, especially since there are pretty much no jobs around here. Oh well, I'll see what I can make doing a show or two.
          Aaron

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
            by will8989
            Back 2 steps. He had to have a spot cut off his back for biopsy and the dr. had to go deep, needed stitches inside and outside, so no exercises for 2 weeks until stitches are out. He sure is high maintenance!
            Today, 12:43 PM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to FInished Product
            by jim_mex
            Beautiful inspiring work Tony!

Glad to hear that the Kobalt saw worked out very well.

FYI - I took delivery last week of a SKILSAW 8 1/4" blade portable table saw to assist in cutting pieces for segmented bowl work which I was very pleased to find out of the box was set...
            Today, 10:58 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to FInished Product
            by Rolf
            Really nice turning!
            Today, 09:12 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to The Viking
            by Rolf
            This is the definition of spalting, Basically it changes the color of parts of the wood as it decays. Turners love it.
            "Spalting is any form of wood coloration caused by fungi. Although primarily found in dead trees, spalting can also occur in living trees under stress. Although spalting...
            Today, 09:10 AM
          • Gary beasley
            Reply to Vases
            by Gary beasley
            You should try the dragon vase pattern as well. I first made mine after Steve published his first pdf vase book by swapping in one of his dragon motifs from the online library. Thats a really good way to increase your supply of patterns. I think Steve liked it because the dragon was included in the...
            Today, 08:33 AM
          Working...
          X