Good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day

Hi I have been scrolling for a little over a year. Every body says that i'm a natural... I look forward to contributing to this forum as well as learning from it.

Best regards
    Jean (John)
    In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

Best Regards
    Jean (John)

Hi Jean, and welcome to the forum. Hope to see some of your work real soon.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Welcome aboard Jean, hope to see ya around here on the forum, what kind of saw do you have? And what kind of scroll work do you like to do?
      Don't be shy, join in the fun.
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

howdy and welcoome

oops ...hope you can spell better than me......
        pete
        Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
        "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
          Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
          by NC Scroller
          Nice work. I truly admire all the projects that you share and I truly envy the fact that you finish what you start. What is your secret?
          Today, 07:35 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
          by Sandy Oaks
          Betty, I enlarged the pattern by 30% to fit on 10" square stock....
          Yesterday, 02:20 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
          by will8989
          Thanks, Kim. I'll show that to my husband but since he has 2 surgeries coming up I doubt that will be on his to do list. The place we buy wood from air dries the wood for a year, than finishes with kiln drying....
          Yesterday, 01:58 PM
        • will8989
          Rikon Air Cleaner
          by will8989
          Received email from Woodcraft, the Rikon1/4 HP 3 speed air filter, reg $329.99 is on sale for $199.99. Remote controls, timer, 5 year warranty, etc.. Called store, have them on backorder but one is mine as I paid for it today. Will call me when it comes in. Warranty sold me. It is in their sale circular...
          Yesterday, 01:54 PM
        • Kim Stone
          Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
          by Kim Stone
          will8989, We made a drying kiln out of a plan we saw on youtube. We took a 6-Tier Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Steel Wire Shelving Unit that we got at lowes, wrapped it in 1 inch foam insulation board and put two heat bulbs in the bottom, we have holes at the top and bottom to let the moisture out. We...
          Yesterday, 01:49 PM
        Working...
        X