Hello from Sylvania, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Sylvania, OH

Hello...I think this is my first post here, I know I have been looking around quite a bit. Anyway, like I said, I am from Sylvania, OH, just outside Toledo. I have been woodworking for about 12 years or so, but just picked up a SS a few weeks ago.

HD was clearancing out the Ryobi 16" so I grabbed one. Been pretty happy so far, even with it's limitations, which I expected. I've actually sold a few projects from it already, so I think it has paid for itself .

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome... keep your eyes open for an upgrade on the saw (craigslist or similar), you'll be surprised how much difference there is with a better saw. Happy scrolling!
      Douglas Fraser
      Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by Rolf
        So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
        I like the fact...
        Today, 08:34 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Farmers market
        by will8989
        Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
        Today, 08:17 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Farmers market
        by Sandy Oaks
        Way to go, Betty. Our farmers market does not allow craft sales.
        Today, 08:17 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Farmers market
        by Rolf
        Good for you! Who designed the small nativity?
        Today, 08:10 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Supermax
        by NC Scroller
        Two great customer service stories on this forum in a week. There is hope. Even in 2020.
        Today, 08:00 AM
      Working...
      X