Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Lebanon, TN

Hello,
    Just wanted to give a quick introduction. My name is Scott and I am currently serving in the U.S. Navy on Recruiting Duty in Nashville, TN (transferring to Helena, MT in August). I have been scrollsawing for a few years now and find it very relaxing. I love making things for my family and friends. When you make something with your hands, it just seems to mean so much more.

On a side note, I just found out that I am going to be a Papaw! I thought about making my daughter a baby cradle. Does anyone have any plans they could share?

Thanks,
    Scott

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome aboard Chief.
      Pat
      Woodworking is Therapy.... some of us need more therapy than others.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Great place to learn, get advice, or just chat with others. Hope you find your cradle plans.

Tony,aka,Toneman

Comment

Chief,

Take a peek on this page for some patterns...
          Cradles and Cribs at WoodworkersWorkshop.com

Here is another one..
          Wooden Baby Cradle - Woodworking Plans from Lee's Wood Projects

One more...
          How to Build a Cradle for a Baby • Ron Hazelton Online

If those do not help give me a shout.....looking forward to watching your work in progress pics...Hint Hint...
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

A hearty welcome from a little east of you -Cookeville. Glad to have you close by at least for a while! Go see Sloan's if you haven't already as they're in Lebanon as very helpful and friendly.
            Bill

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X