Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to My computer issues.
      by Linda In Phoenix
      I upgraded back in early winter. I got one with both a solid state as well as hard drive. I couldn't move over my Office 2010 because I'd bought it as a download (which was still functioning just fine for what I used it for) and I never switched it to subscription because of the cost. The old download...
      Today, 12:39 PM
    • Rolf
      New turning tools
      by Rolf
      I just picked up a couple of new heavy handled bowl gauges. 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch from two friends that have tool supply businesses.
      Our next Scroll saw club challenge will be segmented scroll saw bowls. I don't sand my bowls, too time consuming, so I will be turning them after glue up.
      Today, 08:04 AM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      One problem with upgrading was that many of the programs I use are now subscription based. That really frosts my butt I finally accepted the fact that I normally renew my software frequently anyway the cost difference is negligible.

I did not go with a solid state drive, probably...
      Today, 07:58 AM
    • will8989
      by will8989
      Actually, I think mine is more than 10 years old. And what brand would that be? Remember who you’re talking to here about computers.
      Today, 07:49 AM
    • NC Scroller
      by NC Scroller
      If you buy a new computer you want to get a solid state hard drive. No moving parts to break or wear out....
      Today, 07:43 AM
    Working...
    X